The Weather forecast is for potential heavy snow overnight.
The premises manager and Headteacher will conduct a risk assessment of the school grounds and access to the site early in the morning (1st February). Based on this, we will make a swift decision on whether the school will remain open or closed. 
This decision will be communicated to parents and carers through group call.

Mr Lording