The After School Club
The purpose of After School Club is to provide safe, fun and affordable child care for working parents and carers of Mile Oak Primary School. We aim to achieve this by assuring all parents that each and every child is looked after and given every opportunity to express themselves in a friendly familiar environment.
The After School Club runs straight after each school day until 6:00pm for children aged 4 to 11 who attend Mile Oak Primary School. The After School Club is run by Luke Poulton (Current P.E provider) along side Mr.Richards, Mr.Bennett and Mrs S Turner. The Infant hall is the central club venue.
For your children, our After School Club has a very relaxed feel. We fully appreciate that children may be tired at the end of a long school day and may simply just want to 'chill out' during their time with us. Children are encouraged to choose the activities they wish to take part in and the emphasis is very much on supervised free play.
At the After School Club, children are provided with snacks and water upon arrival and throughout. Parents also have the option to provide their child with their own snacks and drinks. Please note we are very focused on being a healthy Club so please see below what we consider the recommended and not recommended content of snack.
- Fruit (Bananas, Apples, Oranges, Grapes)
- Wholemeal (Bread,Rolls,Pittas)
- Vegetables (Carrots, Cucumber,Tomatoes)
- Sugary Drinks
Cost of The After School Club
The cost of the club falls into two time brackets;
- 3:00pm to 4:30pm = £5.00 per child per day
- 3:00pm to 6:00pm = £9 per child per day
How to book;
- Log into Parent Pay by clicking here (will open in a new window).
- Once you have logged in please click on the MAKE BOOKING button.
- From here, select the following;
- "After School Club" if you are booking The After School Club from 3:00pm till 4:30pm.
- ''Afternoon’’ if you want to book The After School Club from 3:00pm till 6:00pm.
- If you wish to book after another club please select THE AFTER SCHOOL CLUB. You will also need to tell us which club we will be picking up your child from.